Sunday, August 07, 2005

Recommended Read

Back on June 17th I applauded Victor Davis Hanson’s hard-hitting critique of the Middle East but suggested he didn’t go far enough exposing Islam’s centrality to the threat we face today. Recently, Hanson posted Bruce Thornton’s review of The Myth of Islamic Tolerance edited by Robert Spencer. (I very briefly mentioned this book in March.)

I commend Hanson and Thornton for bringing this important book to the attention of a wider audience and thereby helping to clear the path of the myths, taboos, and PC dogma obstructing our understanding of Islam. Thornton’s review itself is a excellent exposition of the Islamic threat and our denial.

2 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

"The Myth of Islamic Tolerance" edited by Robert Spencer is now going on my to-order Amazon list, along with Spencer's latest, "The Guide..."

Thank you, Jason, for posting Thornton's review.

8/8/05, 8:58 AM  
Blogger Dymphna said...

It's already shipped from Amazon for me...I was on Jihad Watch the other day and finally ordered two of his books.

"Myths and taboos:" sounds like the Left to me...

8/8/05, 9:45 PM  

<< Home